Site Vigil uses standard Internet protocols to analyse web sites and runs from an ordinary Windows® PC.
- Suitable for small to medium sized web sites, particularly when the site is externally hosted.
- Monitor one or more web pages and sites in a consistent way.
- Quick and easy to set up and use. An installation and setup wizard take you through the stages of creating a working
configuration step by step.
- Runs on Windows® (XP,98,Me,NT4,2000) and easily accessed from a system tray icon.
- Flexible alerting mechanism to inform you of any web site problems. E-Mail, SMS, System Event and sound alert options with the ability to
escalate an alert.
- Find out as soon as a site gets unexpectedly very busy. Builds a dynamic web traffic profile of activity over a week.
- Find out when another site has added a link to your site.
- Periodically check that all linked pages and sites are accessible (no more unexpected 404 errors).
- Generates a regular summary report for an overview of web site monitoring activities.
- Monitor profile of all visits to pages on a site.
- Graphical presentation of web site traffic, ping and page access times.
- Get told when any page is not accessible or has been changed, perhaps by a virus attack on the server.
- Export monitoring statistics in HTML, XML or CSV format for in-depth analysis.
- Monitor several search engines for several keywords in one scan command.
- Find out all the errors that the server reported when processing requests.
- Check links to internal and/or external pages from any web page.
- Full breakdown of keywords used by search engines to reach your site.
- Easy access to display all the web pages in the web site position ranking list.
- Full HTML context sensitive help included.
- Understands most web server log file formats.
- Automatically gather Ping statistics on server accessibility on Intranets or the Internet.
- Uses HTTP or HTTPS to check that web pages are accessible.
- Uses FTP, passive mode FTP or SecureFTP to monitor activity on web site servers. Automatically
detects and uses FTP RESTART feature when available.
- Monitoring is done quietly as a background user mode process running at a low priority. No device drivers or system services are used.
Download Site Vigil for a free trial from our download area, or take the online tour.