Using Disk Space Chart
Welcome to Disk Space Chart's help index. The help area explains all the screens you may see when running DiskSpaceChart.
For an introduction to Disk Space Chart please see the guide section on our web site.
To activate Disk Space Chart you can:
- In Windows® Explorer select a folder and right click the mouse on a folder. Select Disk Space Chart from the menu.
- Most Programs can load the utility from their Open or Save screens, just right click on a folder, as you would do in Explorer.
- Use Disk Space Chart's Launcher program, available from the Windows® Start Menu. The utility shows a folder browse screen where you select the folder you want to analyze.
Once Disk Space Chart is running please refer to the relevant help page for more detailed information on how to use it.
- The Chart page explains the chart and what all the buttons and controls do.
- It has a number of options and settings that you can configure, explained on the Options page.
- If you have a query, we hope that we have an answer for you on our FAQ page.
- To locate a folder on a wide range of different criteria please refer to the Find page.
- You can drill down to see a list of the files and folders in a particular category, see Category contents page.
Copyright © DiskSpaceChart 1999-2018